Peavey Acoustic E208 Amplifier
or 4 fortnightly payments of $99.75 with More info
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications.
The Ecoustic E208 is rated at 30 watts peak and 20 watts RMS, and has a compact, lightweight design that make it ideal for rehearsals. The Ecoustic 208 features a built-in analog chorus and real spring reverb, and includes a headphone output for quiet practicing.
- Two channels
- 2 x 8″ premium full-range loudspeakers
- 1/4″ input on channel 1 & combo XLR-1/4″ input on channel 2
- Headphone output
- Analog chorus, assignable to either channel
- Spring reverb
- Separate level controls for each channel
- Dedicated EQ for each channel
- 20 watts of power RMS (30 watts peak)